With the Internet, many people choose to book their own vacations, so why use a travel agent and why use Andy Teach Travel? Here are a few reasons:
1. Travel Experience-Andy has personally traveled to 50 countries on all seven continents. This makes it easier for Andy to give you better recommendations on where, when, and how to go to your destination.
2. Personal Service-Andy will communicate with you before, during, and after your vacation. He firmly believes that booking a trip is only the beginning of customer service, not the end. He loves hearing from his clients while they're on vacation because he wants to make sure that they're having a fantastic time. If any issues should arise, he wants to take of them as soon as possible. Andy always calls his clients after their vacation to get feedback on all aspects of their trip. 100% client satisfaction is everything!
3. Research Background-Andy will do the research so you don't have to! Experiencing a great vacation begins with doing a lot of time-consuming research on airlines, cruise lines, hotels, and tour operators. As a former Vice-President of Research, Andy loves doing research and truly believes that this is the key to having a fantastic vacation. Anyone can book travel but not everyone can plan travel properly. Andy books every trip as if it were his own.
4. No Extra Cost-travel agent commission is already included in the price of a trip so why not utilize the skills, knowledge, and experience of a travel consultant? It doesn't cost you anything extra.
5. Leverage-when you book your own vacation, you're on your own. If there's a problem, you're just one customer to the airlines, cruise lines, hotels, rental car companies, and tour operators. A travel agent has a better chance of fixing a problem because the travel companies know that travel agents can bring a lot of future business to them. Therefore, they are more willing to work with a travel agent to solve a problem. Andy's host agency is a $300 million agency with over 3,000 travel agents around the country which gives him additional leverage in dealing with travel companies.
6. Certified Expert-Andy has taken many intensive travel courses and is a certified expert for the following tour operators, cruise lines, hotels, and destinations: Globus Tours, Hawaii Destination Specialist-Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau, Hong Kong Specialist-Hong Kong Visitors Authority, Hotel Specialist Certified by Marriott, Royal Caribbean, Princess Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, Seychelles Destination Specialist-Classic Vacations, Orlando Travel Expert-Orlando Travel Academy...and much more to come.
7. No Up-Sell-while larger travel agencies try to up-sell their clients to help cover their large overhead, Andy Teach Travel does not. Because Andy Teach Travel does a minimum amount of advertising and depends on referrals, Andy is more interested in his client's 100% satisfaction and not in trying to boost his commission.
8. Quality Vacations-getting the cheapest deal doesn't mean that you're getting the best deal. Andy can make sure you have a memorable vacation on any budget. He will always try to give you the best bang for the buck.
9. Client Testimonials-you can view client testimonials for Andy Teach Travel on the home page.
10. Passion for Travel-Andy not only loves to travel and see the world, but he loves sharing his travel experiences. He is the host of the YouTube travel video channel, Andy's Awesome Adventures (https://www.youtube.com/user/AndysAwesomeAdventur), which features 300+ of his personal, professionally edited travel videos. The channel has been seen in over 200 countries around the world and has over 7 million views.